Saturday, November 10, 2007

Heaven help us

We have been working on teaching Baby Girl so spit out her tooth paste instead of swallowing it. In the mean time we have the fluoride free kind that is safe for little tummies.
So just now she finished brushing and leaned over to spit. "Good" I thought, "she remembered about spitting".
While hunched over the sink she noticed a bit of dried toothpaste stuck on the side of the sink. She picked it off and ate it, or as much of it as she could before I dove in there and knocked it from her wee hand.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what it means when I'm so disgusted I can't speak for shuddering. This is usually reserved for public restrooms but it does occasionally happen here at home.

2 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

oh my gosh. I laughed so hard.

Eva said...

She did it again tonight!
Toothpaste globs are already one of my dearest of pet peeves, and now this!
I may have to take over all of the tooth brushing supervision responsibilities to ensure that not another glop escapes my notice.