Monday, July 21, 2008

Early vanity

Picture this. I am sitting at the computer, Baby Girl is sitting near by taling to herself. I am ofcourse not listening because a)I am at the computer, and b) she is talking to herself, not me.
Oh wait, she just said "and that's my problem mom" so I guess she was talking to me. Would you like to know what her problem was? Her hair is light brown and she really likes dark brown hair. It really is a hardship, I've dealt with it myself. I assurred her that her hair will likely darken as she grows. Mine never did, not naturally anyway, but hers may. Still, a bit early for her to worry over it wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hi Eva, just wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway on grandy and baa. Flick me an email with your postal address so I can send you your little pack. Thank you for your comment - my mum is 'pattern bound' - she is brilliant seamstress/quilter/doll maker etc but freaks out when I tell her 'you don't need a pattern, just make it up.' My M-I-L was shocked oneday to watch me sew an outfit for Minnie while ignoring the pattern and instructions. Funny, isn't it?