Wednesday, December 31, 2008

invitation

If you know where I live (in a friend-type way, not a stalker type way) and you can get here by this evening, come on over, we're planning to try out the doughnut machine we got for Christmas and could use some help consuming the results of our experiments.
I'll also be making my secret recipe hot cocoa (I'll totally show you how to make it) so come on by!
Leave me a comment if you're coming so I'll know if I should change out of my jammies before we get the party started.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there.

Unknown said...

There will be rockband!!!

Stacey said...

I didn't read your post until just now, and it's a bit late, although i would love the secret recipe. Hope you had fun, Happy New Year!

Amy said...

Let's do this one, again. And call me. PLEASE!!