Tuesday, April 3, 2012

title-less

 Oh friends, thinking of my cold, lonely, shivering little blog makes me so sad. Or stressed...  Really a combination of stress, regret and longing.  I sometimes wonder if I should take an official blogging break but I don't want a break.  I want to blog.

My plan is to press forward sporadically posting until I figure out how to do it regularly again.

In the mean time, here is a list of things I am doing.
Eliminating processed foods- I've been thinking about it for a long time, I'm just now finally doing something about it.
Trying to convince my baby to gain weight- Good news; he ate three meals today!
Running- Did 3 miles one time 2 weeks ago.  That was awesome.  Maybe I should try it again sometime.
Taking kids to lessons- Cello, Let's play music, dance. This is only going to get worse.
Calling babysitters- Three is too many siblings to tote along to lessons.
Reading books- compulsively
Baking bread- See item 1
Going bare faced- I miss makeup like I miss blogging.
Daydreaming- about the clothes I'll make for myself if I ever manage to sew again
Staying up too late- Like now.  I think I'll quit that.

No comments: