Tuesday, November 13, 2012

List making

It's that time of year.

 People are making lists.

 Even Enzo got in on the list making action. He wrote two grocery lists tonight.



The first list reads "Goldfish, apples, bananas, lettuce, cucumbers." The second list says "fishies, celery, broccoli, peas, beans, oranges."

This is the first time I've seen him do this kind of thing, and by "this kind of thing,"  I mean attempt to spell things on his own.  In the past he's dictated all his list making to me. He likes nothing better than to make a good grocery list if he's got a notebook handy.

I used to have a little book with his name on it filled with lists he whispered to me during church.  I suppose I should get him a new one.  He had to borrow pages out of his sister's notebook for the lists tonight.

1 comment:

Leilani said...

So cute! I'm totally going to have my kinders make a t-giving grocery list next week. Thanks Enzo for the idea!