Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Procrastination with a capitol P


I crocheted these for Christmas. The red and blue ones for Tiny Boy and the orange one for my nephew.
I still have the orange one because I forgot to take it with me to the family Christmas party to give to him. If you are unclear on why the orange ball is still in my possession go back and read the title of this post again.
I found the pattern online somewhere, I don't remember anymore that's what comes of not posting until 3 months after the fact. They are stuffed with balls of ugly yarn. I tried fiberfill but I didn't want them to be squishy so that didn't work out. My first choice for stuffing was tightly packed wool, like a doll's head, but there was no wool stuffing to be had the day before Christmas so I improvised and the yarn works really well.

No comments: