Saturday, November 29, 2008

Harses, harses, harses, harses

My horses are all done. Just in time too, they're setting off tomorrow on their trip to Utah where they will find new and loving homes.
Unfortunately I didn't get them done until after dark which made for less than ideal photo circumstances. Sorry for the dark/flashiness here folks.

As far as unicorns go, I decided to go with the tan/gold yarn because I already had it, and it's what i really liked the best.

They'll be at a Salt Lake area boutique next weekend. If you'll be in the area and want the details, I'll be happy to give them to you.

7 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Oh, am I ever embarrassed about my, match the tail comment.
Now my hobby horse ignorance it out there for all to see.
Those turned out very nice!
Great title for your post too, now that song is playing in my head.

Susan said...

perfection!

Rachel Hanchett said...

do you have any still in AZ, My friend Jami Clark told me about you and I was wondering what you charge for one? rachelhanchett@gmail.com

Christy said...

I am trying to find a cute hobby horse pattern to make for my sons third birthday party. Yours are very cute. If you can help, please e-mail me......Daisymay81@aol.com. Thank you!

Audrea Ratliff said...

Hi there! I L-O-V-E your blog!!! I stumbled on it while looking for a hobby horse pattern. I found a nice picture of one and the person said she got it from your website. I came over and got hooked! Anyhoo, I was hoping you might be able to share with me a little more about the pattern for your hobby horse. I am planning a cowgirl birthday party for my daughter and this would be perfect. Thanks in advance!!! Audrea. audrea7777@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Can you please email me the stick horse pattern? I need it for VBS.
Yours are too cute. Thanks
Susan

scl1963@bellsouth.net

Erika said...

Oh my goodness!

These horses are GREAT!

My daughter has asked for a "stick horse" (a friend of hers has one) so I Googled and found a link to you through another site.

I would LOVE some additional info on how to make one if you're willing to share.

by.design@shaw.ca