Saturday, November 19, 2011

You know what I like?  Yoga.

My first experience with Yoga was in college. My room mate had a Yoga video, P.M. Yoga with Patricia Walden, that I did with her.  To this day, over ten years later it is still my favorite.  The DVD also has A.M. Yoga with Rodney Yee but I don't care for that.

I did the routine last night for the first time in a long while and it was so delicious my body thanked me as I fell asleep.  I'm getting anxious to go and do it again right now.

You can get your own copy here. I just love Patricia Walden. The flexibility of that woman's spine is an inspiration.

1 comment:

Lizz said...

I love that one too!! You recommended it to me many years ago and it has remained one of my favorites as well. Unfortunately I lent it to a friend and have not seen it since. :( Thanks for showing me where to get it again!! I thought it was no longer sold!!